Wheel Alignment Service
The purpose of a wheel alignment is to adjust your vehicles suspension components according to manufacturer specifications tp provide optimal tire life, handling, and driving performance. The common signs you may experience if your vehicle is out of alignment are:
- Your vehicle pulls to the right for left if you take your hands off the wheel.
- Your tires are wearing out quickly.
- Your tires are showing uneven wearing.
- Your steering wheel is crooked when you are driving straight.
- In serious alignment issues, your tires may actually be squealing while driving.
The good news is modern alignment equipment has made alignment checks simple and quick. If you have recently hit a pot hole, curb, debris in the road, or just noticed any of the signs mentioned, give us a call and let us perform a wheel alignment check. If you are out of alignment, our technicians can get your vehicle back to factory specs quickly and affordably.